FLINT, MI — For the first time ever, the Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce and its partners will host Flint Homecoming, bringing together Flint expatriates from across the country to the invitation-only, one-and-a-half-day event.
The event will feature panel discussions, site tours, networking opportunities and more.
Flint Homecoming is designed to provide opportunities to reconnect, rediscover and invest in the future of the Flint area. The event will be held on Aug. 17 at the GM Durant-Dort Factory One, 303 W. Water St. For more information about Flint Homecoming click here.
Expected speakers include:
- Host Committee Co-Chairs:
- Phil Hagerman, Diplomat CEO;
- Tim Herman, Flint & Genesee Chamber CEO
- Flint Mayor Dr. Karen Weaver
- Rich Baird, Senior Advisor to the Gov. Snyder
- Lt. Gov. Brian Calley
- Ridgway White, President, Charles Stewart Mott Foundation
- Mary Kramer, Group Publisher, Crain’s Detroit Business & Crain’s Cleveland Business
- Mark Reuss, GM Executive Vice-President of Global Product Development, Purchasing & Supply Chain