Flint, MI — Genesee County Community Action Resource Department (GCCARD) will be onsite at Flint City Hall Monday, May 1, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. to connect residents to assistance with past-due water bills. Flint residents may be eligible for a one-time water payment of up to $1500 if qualified.
Flint residents can meet with GCCARD caseworkers on a first-come, first-served basis on Monday. Appointments are not needed.
Residents must bring the following required documents:
– Active past-due water bill
– Valid State ID/driver’s license for all adults in the household (IDs must match water bill)
– Social Security cards for all members of the household
– Health insurance card(s)
– Proof of household income for the past 30 days
– DHS food benefit letter (if applicable)
– Rental lease or agreement if water bill is in landlord’s name