Flint, MI—Mobile food pantries offering nutritious food are available throughout October, the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) announced.
Since 2016, MDHHS has partnered with the Food Bank of Eastern Michigan to provide mobile food pantries in Flint. This month, the pantries’ produce includes potatoes, onions, cabbage, carrots and squash.
To find local pantries by zip code or to donate to the program, visit the Food Bank of Eastern Michigan’s website. Click here for updates on the mobile food pantries’ schedule or call 810-239-4441.
- Bethel United Methodist Church, 1309 N. Ballenger Hwy.
- Monday, Oct. 10, at 9 a.m.
- Monday, Oct. 17, at 9 a.m.
- Monday, Oct. 24, at 9 a.m.
- Monday, Oct. 31, at 9 a.m.
- Asbury United Methodist Church, 1653 Davison Road.
- Tuesday, Oct. 4, at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 11, at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 18, at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 25, at 10 a.m.
- Greater Holy Temple, 6702 N. Dort Hwy.
- Thursday, Oct. 6, at 10 a.m.
- Thursday, Oct 13, at 10 a.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 20, at 10 a.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 27, at 10 a.m.
- St. Mark Baptist Church, 3020 Dupont St.
- Wednesday, Oct. 12, at 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 26, at 9 a.m.