Flint, MI. June 14, 2019 – 80’s era icons have been popping up all over downtown Flint this week to promote the second annual 80’s in the Hole. This year, we’ve combined all the great 80’s music, cars, and hair to celebrate all the wonderful things happening in and along the Flint River.
The combined 80’s in the Hole takes place Friday, June 28th from 5:30 -11 PM at Kettering University’s Atwood Stadium.
Activities will include:
- Best Dressed contest – winner will receive two tickets to see Hootie and Blowfish and Barenaked Ladies at DTE Music Theater on August 16th.
- Local food and other vendors; beer tent for guests 21 and over.
- VIP parking and awards for any 80’s era car – motor on down in your DeLorean or your IROC-Z, and bag a radical parking spot.
- Featuring the incredible 80’s sounds from RockStar – nominated as Outstanding Tribute Band for the 2019 Detroit Music Awards.
All this and more for only $10 per person!! Grab your friends and come out for a Totally Tubular night!!
Thanks to our very generous sponsors:
- Kettering University for hosting the event.
- DeLorean Sponsor ($5,000): Greater Flint Arts Council Parade of Festivals Program, made possible by generous funding from the Charlese Stewart Mott Foundation
- MTV Sponsors ($2,500): Goyette Mechanical, Randy Wise Automotive Team
- IROC-Z-28 Sponsors ($1,000): Applegate Chevrolet, CN Railroad, Michigan UAW CAP Council, Hamo Law Firm, Dr. Bobby Mukkamala, Northgate, Piper Legal, Victor and Inga Rabinkov, Team One Credit Union, Ven Johnson Law
- Back To The Future Sponsors ($500): Bennett Telephone Answering Service, ELGA Credit Union, Dee Cramer, Gazall Lewis & Associates Architects, Mott Community College, Ortho Michigan, Piper Realty Company, Dr. Jawad Shah, SkyPoint Ventures, John Tosto, Town Center Family Dental
- Pac-Man Sponsors ($250): Al Serra Auto Plaza, American Auto Works, Kiran & Laxmi Devisetty, Hagerty Insurance, Michael and Manisha Kia, Eric McCormick, Mid-States Bolt & Screw Co., MTA, Matt Norwood, Rowe PSC, Sewek Construction, Torch Bar & Grill, Wade Trim.